We have been preparing well and have been putting safety procedures in place, getting ready for when we can welcome you back to the clinic. We are proud to say that we have implemented all the necessary safety measures to ensure Chiro On Main is the safest place for you.
What we are doing:
Covid-19 screening for each patient visit (questionnaire, vitals).
Thorough sanitization protocol in between each patient visit.
Minimum of 15-minute breaks between each patient visit.
Providers will wear surgical graded masks along with other PPEs.
Elimination of physical waiting room.
How you can prepare:
All patients are required to wear a mask (Minimal cloth or level one surgical).
Hand hygiene protocol for all patient visits.
Only patient seeking care is allowed entry to limit capacity.
Report any symptoms related to COVID-19. (Self-assessment can be found at https://covid-19.ontario.ca/self-assessment/
We sincerely thank you all for patience, understanding and perseverance during this difficult time.
We are looking forward to seeing you soon. To book your appointments feel free to contact us at (905) 749-0037 or email us at Info@ChiroOnMain.com and we will do our best to accommodate you as early as next week.
With care and warm regards,
Dr. Amini, Dr. Hsu, Monica
COVID-19 Active Screening Card:
Please fill out 24 hours prior to your appointment:
1. Do you have any of the following symptoms: fever, new or worsening cough, shortness
of breath, difficulty breathing or sore throat?
2. Do you have any two of the symptoms on listed below?
• Difficulty swallowing
• New olfactory or taste disorder(s)
• Nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain
• Runny nose, or nasal congestion – in absence of underlying reason for these symptoms such as seasonal allergies, post nasal drip, etc.
3. Have you travelled outside of Canada within the last 14 days?
4. Have you had close contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case?
5. Are you 65 years of age or over and experiencing any of the specific symptoms listed above?
Only valid for 24 hours
value. quality care. convenience.